MATTIE
Mattie had a hysterectomy, rabies shot, & 3 teeth pulled today.
I'm so sad for her, it breaks my heart.
She's in so much pain and it's all my fault
I feel HORRIBLE, I want to cry
She has goopy eyes
She follows me everywhere I go
She's miserable...
My cute little lover of a dog is MISERABLE
And it breaks my heart
I'm so sad for her, it breaks my heart.
She's in so much pain and it's all my fault
I feel HORRIBLE, I want to cry
She has goopy eyes
She follows me everywhere I go
She's miserable...
My cute little lover of a dog is MISERABLE
And it breaks my heart
I miss my fun, crazy Mattie dog!
I hope she gets better soon!
I love my Mattie girl!
Jeff loves her too!

5 comments:
poor mattie!
I Love Mattie too & Yeager too, and You and Jeff too! Your house too!
poor little baby.
Umm, Abby?
I am so excited, I came across your blog through Jocey's. Anyway you totally have to email me and update me. It has been forever. I would love to hear from you. Here is my email and blog:
serinanielson@yahoo.com
www.virb.com/adamandserina
Oh sorry I forgot to say this is Serina Acosta
Post a Comment