Here are the names we have picked out for our little Peanut
If it's a Boy our picks are
Elliott Michael
Brody Michael
Owen Michael
Michael will be the middle name for a boy-after Jeff's Dad and my Brother
If it's a Girl our picks are
Remi Addison
or
Addison
My favorite right now for a boy is Elliott Michael but I'm sure it will change in a few weeks.
I love the name Addison but we would call her Addi for short and it's just too close to Abby
I also like Remy for a boy. Cute for a Boy, not so cute for a Man.
We find out April 11th what Peanut is.... only 3 more weeks!!!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I like Elliott as well. Cute names overall!
I vote Elliot or Owen.
Abby and Addi will be too confusing for people... just like Mandee and Maddy is too confusing... use it for a middle name.
I like Owen. And I love Brody! I vote for Brody!
Wow, you are already finding out? We find out the the week of the 21st of April.
i love elliot, and remi is really sweet.
i watch the hills and i vote against brody!
We thought of Remy or Remi for a boy or a girl - CUTE!
Post a Comment