Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is hilarious

Mattie fell in the pool after trying to get a drink of water.
I think she did it on purpose!
She swam to the step to get out of the pool, turned around, jumped back in and swam over to Jeff & Jager. It was seriously the funniest thing ever!
She loves to swim!

4 comments:

Mandee said...

She is so cutie!

Neva said...

Love it. Your pool looks so inviting!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Whatup girl, this is Jackie (thompson) Kontoes from Bakersfield. I think Josie said you went to hair school in Utah last I heard? (that was a million years ago) Congrats on being prego!
how many bambinos do you have?
-peace out.

Abby said...

Hey Jackie! So excited to hear from you!
Yeah, I never went to hair school, I don't know where Josie heard that!
This is our first baby and we are so excited!
Tell everyone hello!
Good to hear from you!KIT