Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Any takers?

Here's the deal...
My SIL is an amazing photographer and I want her to come out in October and take pictures of Remi and maybe do some family photos also (depending on how fat I am after I pop this baby out). But before I try to talk Grant and Kelly into coming out I thought I would see if some other people would like Kelly to take their family photos also. That way I can really make it worth their while to come out here. Not only will they get to see Remi but they can make some money too! You could have some great photos to send out with your Christmas Cards! So if anyone is interested let me know.
Grant stains garage floors, if anyone is interested in having him do that let me know. I am!
I think this is a great idea and I'm really hoping they go for it!

10 comments:

Whitezell's said...

hey abby i would definantly be interested. I have seen some of her pictures and she is very good. Let me know if you convince them. We still need to do lunch, maybe Fri. i will call you. I need to take you out for your birthday.

Kim Simpson said...

I think I am going to have to convince jared. I love her pictures on her blog. I at least need some of the little hellians.

Mandee said...

Just tell them to plan a trip out there... people will book her. She's awesome! She's doing our family pictures this fall and Parker's senior pictures too! I love that she's in our family!

Neva said...

Kel is awesome, she has the natural eye for fabulous picture taking. Everyone here at work complements me on her pictures.

Anonymous said...

you are the coolest!!! this made me feel so good. ok, we decided to come. i'm sure i can book a few advertising on my bloggy too so we'll be good. can't wait!! i talked to mandee and me her and grant will all drive out together sans kids when remi comes! yay

Anonymous said...

I'm sold - make sure she can fit us in!!!

Jaime said...

I am game! I would love to have a good family picture. Let me know if she is coming!!!!

Cami said...

This is Cami--Lindsay's friend. She told me about your sister-in-law and I really need to take a family picture. So count us in too.

Race Fam said...

Hey I'll join the band wagon too. Our family picture that we have up is so old! Email me If she is not to busy when she comes to town, thanks. Lisa Race ccnrace@yahoo.com

Likely said...

shucks. I will be there at the beginning of September. KELLY - if you read this, get a hold of me before you go and I will tell you a couple places you should go while you are there....