Let me tell you about love... I found it in a wonderful man, and a perfect daughter. And at the end of every day I say to them... love you long time.
Again... I love her. She is so funny with that dog. I was wondering today if that brown bubble outfit fits her yet? Have you tried it on her?
So cute! I love this video! Thanks for a new post of the Rems. Cute outfit too. ;)Love, Granny
I cant believe nobody heard Abby fart at the very end of that video?!?!? Your letting her get off the hook ;)
It was Jeff!!!
Babe....Dont park on front street, its cool. We're all family here and besides we all get a lil gassy from time to time..lolololol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Again... I love her. She is so funny with that dog. I was wondering today if that brown bubble outfit fits her yet? Have you tried it on her?
So cute! I love this video! Thanks for a new post of the Rems. Cute outfit too. ;)
Love, Granny
I cant believe nobody heard Abby fart at the very end of that video?!?!? Your letting her get off the hook ;)
It was Jeff!!!
Babe....Dont park on front street, its cool. We're all family here and besides we all get a lil gassy from time to time..lolololol
Post a Comment