Let me tell you about love... I found it in a wonderful man, and a perfect daughter. And at the end of every day I say to them... love you long time.
OK those pictures are adorable! Is Kelly in town or did you go up to Utah? I'm still upset that she didn't move here. Who is supposed to take our family pictures?
i love her! mandee has a disc for you, there are lots more.
she is absolutely beautiful. and those pictures really capture her beautiful eyes. love the cheeks. So sweet!
Remi is adorable. Great pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OK those pictures are adorable! Is Kelly in town or did you go up to Utah? I'm still upset that she didn't move here. Who is supposed to take our family pictures?
i love her! mandee has a disc for you, there are lots more.
she is absolutely beautiful. and those pictures really capture her beautiful eyes. love the cheeks. So sweet!
Remi is adorable. Great pictures!
Post a Comment