Let me tell you about love... I found it in a wonderful man, and a perfect daughter. And at the end of every day I say to them... love you long time.
What a good, little helper she is! And what a fun present for her! I always wanted something like that! p.s. did Mom give your those wind chimes?
Love the playhouse. Too cute. You are so good to take video and pictures.
How cute is that, She's so big. I felt like I was watching Twister, the movie, with all the chimes in the background.Thanks for the post
I LOVE HER !
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a good, little helper she is! And what a fun present for her! I always wanted something like that!
p.s. did Mom give your those wind chimes?
Love the playhouse. Too cute. You are so good to take video and pictures.
How cute is that, She's so big. I felt like I was watching Twister, the movie, with all the chimes in the background.Thanks for the post
I LOVE HER !
Post a Comment