Let me tell you about love... I found it in a wonderful man, and a perfect daughter. And at the end of every day I say to them... love you long time.
how exciting! Love the name!
what a cool video. How much longer do you have?
I have 11 weeks left!
Abby,I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well and look forward to meeting your new little sweet heart. :) Bonnie
So cute Abbie! I can't believe that you are almost due! Love the name you picked out too :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
how exciting! Love the name!
what a cool video. How much longer do you have?
I have 11 weeks left!
Abby,
I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well and look forward to meeting your new little sweet heart.
:) Bonnie
So cute Abbie! I can't believe that you are almost due! Love the name you picked out too :)
Post a Comment