
We love Avila Beach and want to live there! We went to Avila this weekend and had a great time, short but it was fun times! We ate at
The Old Custom House and it was so delicious! Jeff & I had the Sunburst-Turkey Sandwich on a Croissant with Bacon and Avacado (
it doesn't compare to the Turkey Sandwich from Kneaders but it's the closest thing to it around here) I loved it, Jeff not so much! We will be going back to try other things like some Breakfast cause I'm sure they have delicious Biscuits and Gravy (I love love love Biscuits & Gravy)! I'll let you know when we do.
On a side note we love Josiah Leming from American Idol and we can't believe they cut him.
5 comments:
What a cute picture! I'm so happy you had fun at Avila even though it's not Leo Carillo.
Michael Johns and David Archulette are both still on Idol, Josiah couldn't cut it.
Love you!
I am so jealous. I love Avila. Next time you are there you should stop by the Sycamore Hot Springs for a massage and a dip in the springs. I love the Avila Barn too. I miss the beach so much. Looks like you guys had fun.
Never been to Avila. And I can't remember Josiah's face. But I agree with all who got the boot tonight.
I wanna go.. will someone help me force mike to the beach?!
Is Kneaders that place with really great french toast?
Post a Comment