Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We's gonna have a baybay!!!

There was a moment about a month ago when I thought I was having
really bad PMS & I was kinda psycho. Jeff was beginning to wonder
what he got himself into! There was another moment a little while later
when we found out I wasn't PMS'ing & I wasn't kinda psycho but that
I was PREGNANT!
It was by far one of the greatest moments of our lives!

We are so excited! We can't wait to find out if the little peanut is
Boy? or Girl? The little peanut is due to arrive September 26, 2008
and we can't wait for that day! Our lives will be changed FOREVER!
We are ready for it!
-----------------------------------------------

So far I'm loving being pregnant! 7 Weeks along and doing very well.
I haven't had any morning sickness (knock on wood)
No weird cravings, sometimes I want to vomit when I think about eating!
Cramping. No one ever told me you have cramps like you do when your on
your period when your pregnant! What the crap?!?!? They are slowly going away.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mom & Judy, Jeff is taking very good care of me! He makes me lunch and dinner
and gets me tylenol. I love him!


15 comments:

Neva said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You finally made the announcement! Peanut is a boy, I just know it. Sorry I'm not there to take care of you. I so excited. love, Granny San

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Woohoo!!!! Im so happy for you! Yeah the cramps are pretty annoying. Im 10 weeks and I am really sick. Yesterday I couldnt even keep my breakfast down. What a waste of food! I only have about more 3 weeks of this. I usually loose weight in my first trimester. But the second trimester is best. Especially when the baby starts moving. Its pretty amazing. Take care of yourself!!!

Emily and Kenny said...

Yea! Congrats Abby. You are going to be a great mom! I think it's a little girl! Hope you start felling better! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

i never had cramps that is weird. Was that in your prego book?
I can't wait a whole 9 months for my nephew (chinese calendar said so,so it's like totally true!), but I guess we have to let his brain get beeger, i like smart babies the best.

Aimee said...

Congrats! Just a thought, when you find out what you are having don't tell Mandee...she loves surprises!

Jaime said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! I look forward to the next post.

Abby said...

My dr said cramping is totally normal! They are gone for the most part now so I'm feeling mucho better!

Abby said...

Aimee, Mandee would kill me and I won't be able to keep it a secret!

Mandee said...

Real funny Aimee. Real funny!

It's totally a boy, so just start buying blue right now.

And you didn't tell me you were going public! Hello!

LYLT!

Shannon said...

Congratulations Abby! I am so excited for you. Glad you're not sick and stuff and hope it continues in that direction.

G-rant said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kell

ps- i totally got cramps. really hard cramps that made me think i was gonna miscarry. but the doc said it's just the uterus stretching. eeek.

Lisa Leonard said...

Congratuations!!! xoxo

Mert said...

Rose are red, violets are blue. That little peanut is dancing in my head. Thanks for the great week-end. Will do it again soon. Love spending time with you.

Parks Family said...

congrats! You are right about life changing. All for the good although I really do miss sleeping soundly through the night.-Tiffany

Eliza said...

Hey Abby it's Eliza I was just checking out your blog and had to comment. Congrats on the baby that is so exciting. I sure hope everything goes smoothly and you don't get any of the yucky prego stuff. I will have to keep checking for updates. I can't wait to see if baby is a boy or a girl. I never guess right but I am guessing boy.