Monday, August 25, 2008

Remi's Bedding

Remi's bedding came today and I love it!
It's so cute, I can't wait to put her crib together.
We don't get her crib for another couple weeks so I will have
to wait a little while longer.
I'm so excited cause it's so cute!
Gotta love pbkids.com

Loves it!


She's going to be our little monkey!
Let's hope she doesn't have my ears or she will
really look like a monkey and we won't be able
to call her our little monkey...

6 comments:

Mandee said...

I love it too. Don't listen to mom!

And if she has your ears... she for sure has to be your little monkey. Look at my little Chars... he has monkey ears, and he is our monkey!

Emily and Kenny said...

Abby, I love it! Hope all is well I can't wait to see you cute little girl.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I love it! Im not doing bedding because Im lazy. A bumper and sheet is all I registered for. I did the same with Patrick. I guess Im not a bedding person. Too much work. And Im too tired.

Justin and Jamie said...

I love it Abbers!!! It is so cute!!! I can't wait to see the little monkey! Not much longer. Before you know it she'll be here.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! Little girl rooms are so fun to do :)

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What an adorable bed set!! I can't believe she's coming so soon!