Monday, September 22, 2008

A Day to Remember




Well its official! Abby and I welcomed into the world a beautiful baby girl named Remi Kimiko Spina. She came at 12:36am Sunday morning weighing 6lbs 14oz and 18.75 inches long. She's a petite little thing and absolutely perfect. Speaking personally that couple minutes during the actual birth were beyond words. I felt so many emotions all at once it was nearly overwhelming. First was the love, falling in love the minute I saw her. Then I look at Abby and feel so proud of her. BTW.....She did an amazing job! The woman was born to be a mommy. Finally in the midst of all the emotions I felt a sense of responsibilty. To love and look over her and protect her from all the evils in the world. All the calls from family and friends were appreciated dearly. We have great family and great friends. We got home today from the hospital and are quite tired but honestly we cant stop smiling. We just stare at her and wonder what she's thinking. Thanks again for all the love! Abby will be uploading pics on a regular basis so stay tuned.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful you guys! congratulations!

Jenn N. said...

Congratulations Abby and Jeff! She is beautiful. I can't believe you had a baby Abby!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Mandee said...

I love her long time already... that little japanese baby! I am dying to hold her and kiss her chubby cheeks. congrats guys- so proud of both of you!

Race Fam said...

Congratulations! She is darling!

Anonymous said...

She is such a perfect little lady! What a beautiful baby you have. Congrats and much love from my family to yours.

hashifa vachoo said...

She looks so perfect and snuggly! Enjoy these first little moments and let people take care of you!

Likely said...

She is darling! Congratulations! So fun that she is finally here. Looking forward to more pictures -- I am sure there will be lots and lots! :)

Neva said...

She is a perfect little Angel sent to us from Heaven. I am so blessed to have another beautiful granddaugter. Lucky me!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad things went well and that all are doing fine. She's beautiful.

The Mead's said...

Abby she is perfect! I am so excited for you guys. She is absolutely beautiful.

love

Annie

Kim Simpson said...

Congrats to you guys. So happy she is here and healthy. Wishing you lots of sleep during the next few weeks!!!

Hiney said...

Spina and fam,
Congratulations! What a little blessing. Jeff-You will make a great papa!

grandma jojo said...

what a beautiful little girl. congratulations. so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Abby and Jeff! We can't wait to meet Remi. Remember to sleep when the baby sleeps. You'll need it.