Let me tell you about love... I found it in a wonderful man, and a perfect daughter. And at the end of every day I say to them... love you long time.
I LOVE HER, SHE IS SO PRETTY
she changes everyday! I love her, too. for the love... take the word verification off.
OMG! It's off!
ha ha ha ha ha... you're the best sister! i love you.
Silly girl what do you mean you'll come to project night if you can bear to leave your baby. We are all hoping you will bring that cute little angel for us to gaze upon
Oh Abby she is beautiful. I hope I can see her when Grant and Kelly come to town =)
Abby i can't believe you had her already. She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her and hold her. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Congratulations - she truly is beautiful! I just read the other comments, & I guess beautiful is the best word to describe her! So pretty! I couldn't be more happy for you!BTW, I loved reading your first date - your husband sure sounds like an awesome guy. I can't wait to meet him & Remi sometime!
Congratulations!! And welcome to the fabulous Mommy Club!! She is beautiful!!
TOO CUTE! Can't wait to meet her! Love - Stephanie
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I LOVE HER, SHE IS SO PRETTY
she changes everyday! I love her, too.
for the love... take the word verification off.
OMG! It's off!
ha ha ha ha ha... you're the best sister! i love you.
Silly girl what do you mean you'll come to project night if you can bear to leave your baby. We are all hoping you will bring that cute little angel for us to gaze upon
Oh Abby she is beautiful. I hope I can see her when Grant and Kelly come to town =)
Abby i can't believe you had her already. She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her and hold her. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Congratulations - she truly is beautiful!
I just read the other comments, & I guess beautiful is the best word to describe her! So pretty! I couldn't be more happy for you!
BTW, I loved reading your first date - your husband sure sounds like an awesome guy. I can't wait to meet him & Remi sometime!
Congratulations!! And welcome to the fabulous Mommy Club!! She is beautiful!!
TOO CUTE! Can't wait to meet her! Love - Stephanie
Post a Comment