Let me tell you about love... I found it in a wonderful man, and a perfect daughter. And at the end of every day I say to them... love you long time.
Isn't she the cutest thing ever and now I have the picture to go with the sounds I hear over the phone. Thanks for posting this I've been waiting for it. I love her!
She is so cute, I love that age!
oh that is so cute!!! and thanks so much for the donation!! you rock.
that daddy is in love with his baby! I love hearing him laugh at her!Abby- I love her. I need to see her.
Sooooooo cute, thanks for the post, I can't get enough of her!
What a doll! Mateo and I have to visit that little angel soon.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Isn't she the cutest thing ever and now I have the picture to go with the sounds I hear over the phone. Thanks for posting this I've been waiting for it. I love her!
She is so cute, I love that age!
oh that is so cute!!!
and thanks so much for the donation!! you rock.
that daddy is in love with his baby! I love hearing him laugh at her!
Abby- I love her. I need to see her.
Sooooooo cute, thanks for the post, I can't get enough of her!
What a doll! Mateo and I have to visit that little angel soon.
Post a Comment