The sun was too bright for the little chubs. She needs some sunglasses!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A Day at the Park
Yesterday was a beautiful day, like 70 degrees beautiful. So we decided to have a little picnic at the park, just the 3 of us. It was a perfect day for a fun little picnic.

The sun was too bright for the little chubs. She needs some sunglasses!
The sun was too bright for the little chubs. She needs some sunglasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Remi is so very cute. Great day at the park. It just doesn't get much better than taht.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so cute, I wish I way there!
She looks more like you every time you post pictures! What cute chub. I can tell that you are an awesome mother!
I am so jealous of that picnic.
It snowed today, and I cried about it.
Post a Comment