Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's not perfect...

but it's pretty cute for my first try! My cousin and I are wanting to get really good at sewing so we can make clothes for the kids and maybe even sell them. I have to get really good before we do that! We are taking a sewing class this Tuesday and I am SO EXCITED!



We make matching bows too!



It's so much fun! I can't wait until I'm super good!

7 comments:

Mandee said...

really cute, but what I want to know is how in the world you ended up with a blond baby?

because that is crazy.

Mandee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...

It looks great Abs!! Im proud of you.

Neva said...

Soooooooo cute Abs both the dress and the Rems. Good job! Gee she is grown so much. I love her.
Kisses from granny

Emily and Kenny said...

Way cute! Your little girl is getting so big! She is a doll!

kelly said...

way good! can't wait to see what else you guys make!

Parks Family said...

Wow. I'm impressed. What a perfect 4th of July outfit. She is so sweet and growing so fast. Can't wait to see what else you make!