Saturday, June 20, 2009

You Were My Best Friend

7 comments:

Abby said...

I miss him

Michelle said...

We'll miss you boy!

Mandee said...

that makes me so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know he was like a child to you guys. My boys pray every night that he is in heaven playing with Jesus. I'm sure he is having a great time- and has all the bones he could ever want!

Neva said...

I give you so much credit for having the strength to post Yeager's tribute. It's so hard to lose a dear friend and part of the family. I know he is pain free and in Heaven playing with all the kids and my dogs that have passed, sniff, sniff. I know all of my dogs will be there to greet me when I pass and I know Yeager will be waiting for you all too.
Watch for him around your ouse, I know he is still there watching over you all.

Good Death said...

Jesus, that made me want to cry! He'll be missed along with his huge turds all over the yard. I love you guys.

Neva said...

OOPs, spelled Jager's name wrong and there it was right over his head. I know Mikie thought he was being funny but he is very sensative and that was just a cover.

Mert said...

A Letter to Jager:
Thank you great friend for watching over our boy. You spent your life caring and being the best friend to Jeff until you felt safe in leaving him in Abby's loving hands. We will see you again and look forward to those sloppy kisses.
Grandma and Grandpa