Jeff was freaked out by the morph thing and asked me to take it off cause it gave him nightmares!
Friday is the day we find out if it's peanut or penatina! Hopefully it will have it's legs spread open so it's obvious! Wish us luck! I will be sure to post the ultrasound pictures on Friday!
Aaron-
Can Mandee please go shopping for at least 2 hours on Thursday or Friday? That includes driving time! Pretty Please! I swear that's all the time we will take! We will bring you back a prize!
Love you!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The baby is gonna have an odd hairline, but cute nonetheless. I can't wait to hear you're having a boy! Love you.
Whoa.....Thats scary :)
Holy cow!!! Not a chance in H will he look like that, I know he will be the cutest little thing though.
Don't forget to call me right after you find out for sure he's a boy!!!
That baby has a big dong. Look.
I got the ok. Can't wait.
Grant is sick.
I love Aaron! He's the best bro-in-law ever!
Post a Comment