Abby congratulations!! I was on Mandee's blog and saw the good news so I had to hop over and say hi. Little girls are lots of fun we have three. I know she will be adorable the McCaleb's do have beautiful girls!
Abby, I found your blog off of Lindsay's sight. I am so excited for you. You will be an awesome mom! And girls are so fun to dress up! The name you chose is really cute! Lisa Race
How can you tell anything from those pictures? Girl or boy baby Spina will be loved so much, I'm just going to wait until the baby is born to see if she really is a girl, I sure can't tell anything from the ultrasound. Love you Abbs!! Mom
Yeah !!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I was hoping that it was a little girl. Not that boys aren't great but shopping for girls is so much better! She is going to be so dang cute. Congrats to both of you.
12 comments:
I've been checking your blog all day! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. She's going to be beautiful!
She is going to be gorgeous... just like the rest of the "McCaleb" grand-daughters. I can't wait to see her!
And I CAN'T WAIT to go shopping for girl stuff!
Love you Abs!
Awesome!!! Congratulations! We go in next week and I am hoping for the same results. I hear girls are fun.
She looks a lot like Jeff. Oh and they spelled your name wrong on the ultrasound picture.
Congrats
Abby congratulations!! I was on Mandee's blog and saw the good news so I had to hop over and say hi. Little girls are lots of fun we have three. I know she will be adorable the McCaleb's do have beautiful girls!
Eliza Clement
Abby, I found your blog off of Lindsay's sight. I am so excited for you. You will be an awesome mom! And girls are so fun to dress up! The name you chose is really cute! Lisa Race
Congrats!! Love the name too!
Congrats! I love the name too. I'm sure she'll be beautiful and girls are fun...but boys are too. :)
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! she will be soooo cute!
How can you tell anything from those pictures? Girl or boy baby Spina will be loved so much, I'm just going to wait until the baby is born to see if she really is a girl, I sure can't tell anything from the ultrasound.
Love you Abbs!!
Mom
Yeah !!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I was hoping that it was a little girl. Not that boys aren't great but shopping for girls is so much better! She is going to be so dang cute. Congrats to both of you.
I still can't see any defining parts.
Post a Comment