Friday, October 10, 2008

HE PASSED!!!

Jeff took the Captain's test last Monday and he found out today that he PASSED!!!
CONGRATULATIONS
There's 3 parts to the Captain's test
- a written test
- a simulator
and
- an oral interview
He has the simulator and the interview to go before he can be Captain
So wish him luck!

Great Job Honey! I'm proud of you!

4 comments:

Mandee said...

congrats Jeff! So proud of you! Good luck with the rest of it- I'm sure you'll do great!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

At first I thought he was a sea captain and then I remembered you live in Utah so I am thinking this involves flying? I always wanted to be a pilot.

Well, congrats on making such a cute munchkin! She is serious so cute and her lips are so darling. Good job mamma!

Abby said...

Thanks Jackie! I think she's pretty cute too!
We live in Bakersfield... Jeff works for the Fire Dept.

G-rant said...

Congrats, I'm jealous. I wish I had stayed.

Jackie - wrong accross the board. So close.