Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who does she look like?

We can't figure out who she looks like so I decided
to bust out the baby pictures
Here is Jeff

He's a cute chubs!
You know who this is... The Rems!

She's a cute chubs too!
And this is me (Abby)

I'm a cute chubs too huh?!
(I kinda look like Alfalfa)

So who do you think Remi looks like?
Jeff?
Me (Abby)?
or a mix of both of us?

9 comments:

Justin and Jamie said...

It's hard to tell in pics, but I think she looks like you! She is so DAMN cute!!!

Justin and Jamie said...

I meant she looks like you Abby.

Mandee said...

okay, so I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think you were mom's cutest baby of all of us. That picture of you is so cutie.

I think she's a combo. I think she looks like Matt, mom, you, and Jeff. She looks like Matt in the eyes, with moms' nose, and Jeff's cheeks, chin, and mouth. And your overall cuteness. So hows that for an opinion.

Really, she's just her own little person. Like my Chars... he doesn't look like anyone but Charlie. She's beautiful!

Mert said...

OMG how does this happen? I am sure she has Jeffs nose and Abby's lips but not sure yet about the eyes but I am leaning towards Abby's. Either way she is beautiful and going to be a boy magnet. Boy are you in trouble....

Abby said...

Well Thank You Mandee!

Neva said...

What a cute picture of you Abby, where did you find it. You were the prettiest baby. The nightgown you have on is like what I have been looking all over for to send Rems.
As for who she looks like the picture she looks more like Jeff but when I was there and holding her she looked like you. So she must be a good mix of the 2 of you. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL and healthy so that's all that matters.

Emily and Kenny said...

I just saw the pictures your sister in law took of you guys. Awesome pictures! First off you look amazing and baby Remi is so sweet and beautiful. You are so lucky! I think that Remi is a good mix between the two of you. Job well done.
Em

Jenn N. said...

My vote is she looks just like you. So that means she will probably look like Jeff when she gets older because it seems like it switches for some reason the bigger they get. Either way, she's stinkin' cute.

Likely said...

You Abby. :)

When people ask me about my boys, I always want to say come back in a few years and we'll really know!

Everyone thought MAx looked like Dave when he was small, just with my hair, but now everyone says he looks just like me. Lucky fella.