Can you move here? We miss you!
We don't want you to move here just so we have a babysitter, I promise!

We don't want you to move here just so we have a babysitter, I promise!
If you live in the same town or even close to your Mom
don't take it for granted. Because having your Mom live far away
really sucks. It just sucks when your whole family lives far away.
I love you guys!
________________________________________________________
Here's another picture of my cute baby.
She kinda looks a little Asian in this picture
She kinda looks a little Asian in this picture

11 comments:
I think I did take it for granted, she lives just down the street and I didnt think much of it until Elena was born and I needed her more than anything. She is my life saver.(My husband too)
Just today I was sad and missing you and wishing that we lived next door to each other.
I am sorry Mom lives far away from you. I hated when she moved back to Bake. You'll just have to come and visit once a month. I think that's a great idea!
Please don't try to lure our babysitter away.
funny how you feel about your family changes a little once you have kids. My poor mom has been without her grandkids for 7 years. The kids cry everytime we leave or my mom leaves after a visit. It breaks my heart. At least your not more than a long weekend away. Take the time to visit now. Kids travel better when they are under a year anyway.
You're tuggin at my heart strings, I hate being here and having you there.
Love you long time.
I wish we lived next door to each other too
Congrats on that beautiful baby girl, you will be a great mom. Keep up the great work. I know what you are saying about moms, they are wonderful. I have my mother-in-law a town over and my mom in town, But sometimes it is good to have space.
She is so stinking cute!!! I love the picture with her hands up next to her face.
i HATE living so far away from all of my grandchildren. i miss them all of the time. i'm so glad granny was able to be there with you for a while - lucky granny, lucky you.
Hey All,
I haven't seen my Mom since July 2007!!!!!!
I glad she's serving the Lord and all, but really does he need her for whole year and a half!!!
I now what you mean. I have my mother in law close, but it's not the same.
Post a Comment