Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beach Trip

We decided to take a little family trip to pismo beach on Friday. It was warm, I think warmer than Bakersfield. But it was beautiful and we didn't want to come home. Remi loved it! Here are a couple pictures of the weekend.


Mattie loved it too!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bought Remi this cute little hat today. She looks so cute, I want to eat her!


4 comments:

Mandee said...

strollers in sand = crappy.

I am jealous. Just come to Utah and hang out. We can stay in my warm house. Come on- it will be fun.

Love baby in the hat. Love her.

Abby said...

I looked at plane tickets to come up in January and they are way out of my price range. Sucks!

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love girlie stuff! Once I get my sewing machine it is on! Here is my email Geperson@sbcglobal.net. Send me yours when you have a chance. xoxo

Stake Camp Directors said...

not eve fair that cute face on your girl