I Love You
I Miss You
I Wish You Lived Next Door
What do I need to do for you to move here?
I'll make you all the nachos and tuna sandwiches you want!
On a side note, thank you for always taking me shopping when I would come to visit. Now that I have a baby I know what a pain it is to load them up and take them somewhere.
I thank you for doing that!
LYLT
I Miss You
I Wish You Lived Next Door
What do I need to do for you to move here?
I'll make you all the nachos and tuna sandwiches you want!
On a side note, thank you for always taking me shopping when I would come to visit. Now that I have a baby I know what a pain it is to load them up and take them somewhere.
I thank you for doing that!
LYLT

1 comment:
Awwww... Abs- that was the nicest thing you've ever said to me. You are the best. Nachos and tuna sandwiches... don't forget Aaron's pillow!
I miss and love you, too. And wish I lived next door. I will work on Aaron.
It is a pain to load kids up- but it was always worth it to shop with you!
Give my little girlfriend kisses for me- LYLT!
Post a Comment