Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLELUJAH

I just read an article here that Dr Hahn is out!
I could not be happier
She bugged the crap out of me
and the lesbo thing made me throw up in my mouth

Report: 'Grey's Anatomy' Dismisses Top Doc

6 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

You just made my night!!! I thought I was going to have to quit watching!!

Amy Coontz said...

You just made my night!!! I thought I was going to have to quit watching!!

Race Fam said...

Yes!!! I am so excited to see her go away! What were they thinking when they brought her on the show! She is horrible!!!

Mandee said...

She has been ruining it for me. I'm going to read that article right now. I actually took it off my DVR list because of her. But I LOVE McArmy... do you love him yet?

Abby said...

McArmy's ok. Alex & McSteamy are my favorite!

Kim Simpson said...

I am so glad. I wasn't sure if I could stop watching gery's totally but her and that whole thing was really making me want to. Thank goodness for TIVO