Let me tell you about love... I found it in a wonderful man, and a perfect daughter. And at the end of every day I say to them... love you long time.
Its just well.......he's kinda gay :)
She is so beautiful!!
Jeff... don't say such things. Michael Johns is hot. But I'm with you... I would rather see a picture of Remi. She's getting so big. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
Wow your baby is getting so big. So are you getting the parenting down yet and if yes let me know how you are doing it. I hope you had a great Christmas.
Madison has those same pants Remi has on. Aren't they so cute?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Its just well.......he's kinda gay :)
She is so beautiful!!
Jeff... don't say such things. Michael Johns is hot.
But I'm with you... I would rather see a picture of Remi. She's getting so big. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
Wow your baby is getting so big. So are you getting the parenting down yet and if yes let me know how you are doing it. I hope you had a great Christmas.
Madison has those same pants Remi has on. Aren't they so cute?
Post a Comment