My sister in law bought Remi some personalized lullaby cds from here.
My favorite song is from the cd lullabies for babies
I get a little choked up when I listen to it.
Here are the lyrics
(I'd put the actual song on here but I don't know how)
"Sweet Dreamin' Baby"
Sweet Dreamin' Remi
We've waited here so patiently for you
Sweet Dreamin' Remi,
You're the one who made our dreams come true
We've waited for so long
For you to hear this song
We've waited all our lives it seems
You found our happy home
Now we won't be alone
You came to sweeten all our dreams
Sweet Dreamin' Remi
We've waited here so patiently for you
Sweet Dreamin' Remi,
You're the one who made our dreams come true
I wonder what goes one
While you're asleep so long
What's going on inside your mind
I wish that you could say
What dreams you've had today
But finding out will take some time
Sweet Dreamin' Remi
We've waited here so patiently for you
Sweet Dreamin' Remi,
You're the one who made our dreams come true
Sweet Dreamin' Remi
My favorite song is from the cd lullabies for babies
I get a little choked up when I listen to it.
Here are the lyrics
(I'd put the actual song on here but I don't know how)
"Sweet Dreamin' Baby"
Sweet Dreamin' Remi
We've waited here so patiently for you
Sweet Dreamin' Remi,
You're the one who made our dreams come true
We've waited for so long
For you to hear this song
We've waited all our lives it seems
You found our happy home
Now we won't be alone
You came to sweeten all our dreams
Sweet Dreamin' Remi
We've waited here so patiently for you
Sweet Dreamin' Remi,
You're the one who made our dreams come true
I wonder what goes one
While you're asleep so long
What's going on inside your mind
I wish that you could say
What dreams you've had today
But finding out will take some time
Sweet Dreamin' Remi
We've waited here so patiently for you
Sweet Dreamin' Remi,
You're the one who made our dreams come true
Sweet Dreamin' Remi

2 comments:
I can't read it, it's too dark
that's so sweet
Post a Comment