Friday, December 12, 2008

So Yummy

I got a recipe for Chicken and Dumplings from
Glamorous Housewife.
It was seriously so easy and so delicious!

4 skinless, boneless, chicken breast

2-3 (10.75 oz) cans of cream of chicken soup

2 tablespoon of butter

2 packages of refrigerated rolls or biscuits, cut into pieces

Place the chicken, soup, and butter into a crockpot, fill with water until covered. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or until the chicken is done.

About an hour before serving place the rolls/biscuits into the crockpot, cover, and cook until dough is no longer raw in the middle.

*I used pillsbury refrigerated biscuits instead of rolls

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that this worked for you! My husband couldn't get enough of this stuff!

I love your blog. The design is really cute : )

I left you an award over at my blog. Just go to the top of the page and click on the awards tab!

Mandee said...

Ha ha- I acutally tried this a few months ago and we loved it! It IS a good recipe and super easy!

Amy Coontz said...

Thanks!! I think I have everything to make it. Adding it to this weeks menu!

Neva said...

I love to start my morning watching Remi's video. She is the cutest!