Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What else

would I blog about?
Here is the little chatterbox!

Sorry the angle is jacked



7 comments:

Mandee said...

Oh my gosh... I love her so much. She is such a chatterbox. Little jabber jaw. I can't believe how noisy she is. So cute. I need more video of her.

And I love how Jeff tells Mattie to back off. Nice Jeff.

Mandee said...

We just watched it again... I had to show Aaron. We love the part where she laughs after you guys laugh at her. So cutie!

Neva said...

THAT WAS GREAT, I LOVED IT! She is so darn cute and I loved the way she responeded to the wanting a doll and Jeff's laughing. I want to be there with her.
Kisses from granny.

Race Fam said...

Such a cutie! I love that stage, the cooing is so fun!

Lindsay said...

Abby that is the cutest video! When is our next lunch date? Call me.

Neva said...

Loved it again today

Emily and Kenny said...

That has to be the cutest thing ever! I don't think it get any cuter than that. What a sweet moment and what a cute Dad!